750 grammes
Tous nos blogs cuisine Editer l'article Suivre ce blog Administration + Créer mon blog

Publié par escoffier sandrine

« Redevance audiovisuelle » is included in the lodging tax, it's the annual television licence every household must pay. You have nothing to do. When you buy a television in France, the store automatically declares the purchase to the authorities. If you bring your own TV with you, on your first « taxe d'habitation » you will be asked if you own a TV or not.

Do not lie otherwise you risk a very heavy fine. And if you say you have no TV at home, inspectors from the government are allowed to come at your place at any time in order to check if it's right or not.



Back to the article "taxe d'habitation"

Pour être informé des derniers articles, inscrivez vous :
Commenter cet article