750 grammes
Tous nos blogs cuisine Editer l'article Suivre ce blog Administration + Créer mon blog

Comprendre la France, la culture française, les Français et apprendre le français. Welcome to France!


How can I fill in the form « ayant droit » ?

The official name of this document is « cerfa 10548*01 ».

- You must fill in the part « vous êtes l'assuré(e) » if you are the « carte vitale » holder.

You must also write your last name (nom), first name (prénom), address and « numéro d'immatriculation » (the number written on your « carte vitale »).

You must sign it « signature », write the date « le » and the name of the city you live in « à ».

- The second part « vous vivez chez l'assuré(e) » must be filled in by the person who wants to become « ayant droit ».

He/she must also indicate his/her last name (nom), first name (prénom). If he / she holds a « carte vitale » write his / her security number.


His/her nationality (nationalité) : EEE means « European Union », « autre » is to choose if this peerson is not European.

Regarding the question « vivez-vous maritalement avec l'assuré(e)? » answer « oui » only if this person is your spouse or fiancé. Your children do not « vivre maritalement », they live with you but maritalement means « are you a couple ? ».

Then he/ she writes the place, date and signs.


If you want to have several « ayant droit », you must fill in one form per person.

If one of your futur « ayant droit » holds a « carte vitale », he / she will have to return it to the sécurité sociale.

A few precisions about « votre nom » :

When you are asked to fill in an official form, if you're a married woman you have to write first your maiden name « nom de naissance » then your husband's name « nom d'épouse » or « nom d'usage ».



Back to the article "assuré social & ayant droit"


Partager cet article
Pour être informé des derniers articles, inscrivez vous :
Commenter cet article