Ingrédients for 6 servings
200 g chocolat à pâtisser
6 oeufs (eggs separated)
- Faire fondre le chocolat au bain-marie (melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot water). Stir frequently.
- Remove from the heat and let cool for a few minutes.
- During this time, whip the egg whites in a medium bowl until soft peaks form (battres les blancs en neige).
- When the chocolate has reached the proper temperature stir in the yolks (les jaunes).
- Carefully fold in the whites spoon by spoon.
- Pour the mousse into a serving bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Bon appétit !
It keeps for 2 days in the fridge.
Back to the desserts list