750 grammes
Tous nos blogs cuisine Editer l'article Suivre ce blog Administration + Créer mon blog

Comprendre la France, la culture française, les Français et apprendre le français. Welcome to France!


Insurance Certificate for your car

Once you've insured your car or motorcycle, your insurance gives you a "certificat d'assurance". The green paper has a detachable butterfly, a small green square that you can cut and you have to put on your windshield.


Do well sign your big green sheet + the small square that you put on the windshield. It is mandatory and if you forget it can be expensive ... Keep the other piece of the green sheet with your « carte grise » and always take them with you when you drive (these are what we call "les papiers du véhicule").


Back to the car assurance article

Partager cet article
Pour être informé des derniers articles, inscrivez vous :
Commenter cet article