750 grammes
Tous nos blogs cuisine Editer l'article Suivre ce blog Administration + Créer mon blog

Publié par escoffier sandrine

This is the document that your insurance gives you when you sign your contract. You will need to complete this document in case of accident. But if you can't find your form when you need it, you can do this « declaration » « sur papier libre ».

If you have an accident alone « sans tiers » if you skid for example and bump into a tree you do not need to fill out a « constat amiable ». But your insurance will probably ask you to make a statement « une déclaration circonstanciée sur papier libre ».
For «
lettre circonstanciée » see models of statements, these models concern the housing insurance, but the base is the same. Replace "water damage" by "accident" and that's it !


Back to the car insurance article

Pour être informé des derniers articles, inscrivez vous :
Commenter cet article