750 grammes
Tous nos blogs cuisine Editer l'article Suivre ce blog Administration + Créer mon blog

Comprendre la France, la culture française, les Français et apprendre le français. Welcome to France!


Renting and insurance

Compulsory insurance
Your insurance contract must include the guarantee of rental risks “risques locatifs”. This insurance covers damages that could cause the tenant. In general this contract covers: water damage “dégâts des eaux”, fire risk “risque incendie”, "explosion", riots “émeutes”.

Attention! This insurance is compulsory. Very often the owner won't give you the keys of your home until you show your certificate of insurance “certificat d'assurance”.

How do I obtain a certificate of insurance?
Your insurer gives you one automatically when you sign your contract. If you need additional certificates thereafter, contact your insurer with your contract number and he will make others free.


Insurance optional
See what are the
other insurances that are legally optional but personally very important. Indeed, the contract provides insurance for the owner. But nothing for you ...


Back to "louer / rent" article


Partager cet article
Pour être informé des derniers articles, inscrivez vous :
Commenter cet article