750 grammes
Tous nos blogs cuisine Editer l'article Suivre ce blog Administration + Créer mon blog

Publié par escoffier sandrine

In France, you might receive some money from the government if you have children, if you are a student, if you rent or buy a place.

The organization dealing with all this system is « CAF », « Caisse d'Allocations Familiales ».


What do you need ?

First, you need a valid « titre de séjour » it's the condition to be allowed to apply there.

Then you must go to your CAF.


How can I find my CAF ?

Allocataire and déclaration de ressources

Quotient familial 


Back to the administrative list

Pour être informé des derniers articles, inscrivez vous :
Commenter cet article