750 grammes
Tous nos blogs cuisine Editer l'article Suivre ce blog Administration + Créer mon blog

Comprendre la France, la culture française, les Français et apprendre le français. Welcome to France!


What can I do if I have no garant or no deposit ?

Renting is more difficult but not impossible.

Go to your « mairie » (town hall) and ask for the « centre d'action sociale » also « centre communal d'action sociale » also « CCAS ». Once you know where it is or have a phone number, take an appointment with a « assistante sociale » (social worker).

This person can help you and can also help you filling all the forms in. One organization this « assistante sociale » might contac is the : « FSL » : « Fond de Solidarité pour le Logement ». This is a special organization financed by the governement to help people with the « caution » (deposit) and garant.

Back to louer / rent

Partager cet article
Pour être informé des derniers articles, inscrivez vous :
Commenter cet article