750 grammes
Tous nos blogs cuisine Editer l'article Suivre ce blog Administration + Créer mon blog

Publié par escoffier sandrine

If you move, you must change your "carte grise" (within 1 month) because your address is written on it. It's compulsory.

Go to the préfecture of your new address, bring the « carte grise », a « justificatif de domicile » and your passport. It will be done immediatly, and it's free.

How can I find my préfecture ?


Do I have to change the « plaques d'immatriculation » ?

Not necessarily. It depends if you bought your car in a different department. If so, then you'll have to change your « plaques d'immatriculation » as soon as you receive the « carte grise », otherwise, you might keep them.

Attention !

From April the 15th 2009 (concerning a new car) and from June the 15th concerning a second-hand car, and for any change (address or owner) the car will keep the same “plaques d’immatriculation” and “carte grise”.


Back to "carte grise"

Pour être informé des derniers articles, inscrivez vous :
Commenter cet article